Zinc carnosine is a new dietary supplement that can be used successfully in the treatment of ulcers. Zinc carnosine is now a natural approach, based on scientific research that works in almost every case for people with Helicobacter Pylori caused ulcer or ulcers caused by another reason.
Zinc carnosine is a combination of zinc and L-carnosine, a mineral and an amino acid. There are no zinc carnosine side effects as it is a natural product with a long history of success.
Zinc Carnosine provides relief of gastric discomfort, supports the healthy ecology, natural defenses, and integrity of the gastric mucosal lining and:♦
- Relieves gastric discomforts such as occasional heartburn and indigestion, upset stomach, mild nausea, bloating, belching, and burping.♦
- Promotes a healthy gastric bacterial balance.♦
- Provides antioxidant protection for gastric mucosal cells.♦
- Helps maintain the integrity of the protective gastric mucosal lining by supporting healthy mucus secretion.♦
- Some research indicates that zinc carnosine may protect gastric mucosal cells without altering prostaglandin metabolism.♦
- Gastro-supportive benefits demonstrated in over 20 published studies.♦
Zinc Carnosine has no side effects and does not interfere with copper absorption as with zinc alone.
Please click here on “Online Store” and purchase a product called Zinlori 75® which is the only zinc carnosine product licensed in the United States by the developer that comes in 75 mg. tablets.
Please take one tablet twice a day for two months. That will require two bottles.
An eight week course of zinc carnosine of 75 mg. taken twice a day has proven to heal ulcers without the need for prescription medication.
♦ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.