Below are the recommended dosages for the supplements that Dr. Dahlman recommends in his free reports and also from his book, “Why Doesn’t My Doctor Know This”.
Please use the dosages found here. Do not use the dosages found on the labels of the supplements – there is a difference.
How to Take Your Supplements
1) Take Ultra Flora Spectrum on an empty stomach and keep it refrigerated.
• 1 capsule twice a day.
• This product reestablishes bacterial balance in your G.I. tract.♦
2) Take UltraInflamX Plus 360 or GI Sustain as mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack or before meals.
• 1 Scoop twice a day in a glass of water
• These products heal the gastrointestinal tract, restore chemistry and UltraInflamX Plus 360 provides all natural anti-inflammatory herbs and other compounds to reduce the inflammatory process. The flavors of UltraInflamX Plus 360 considered best are: Pineapple/Banana or Tropical Mango.♦
3) Take your digestive enzymes before or after each meal as indicated:
• SpectraZyme Pan 9x: 1 immediately before each meal is best. If you forget, you may take within 30 minutes after beginning the meal. These are pancreatic enzymes.
• SpectraZyme Metagest: 1 immediately after each meal is best. If you forget, you may take within 30 minutes after the end of the meal. This is hydrochloric acid from beets.
• Lipo-Gen: Only use if you have lost your gall bladder or have trouble digesting fats.♦ Take 1 immediately before each meal is best. If you forget, you may take within 30 minutes after beginning the meal.
4) Take this soothing combination of peppermint, lavender and chamomile oils as it is anti-inflammatory, anti-gas and anti-spasmodic♦:
• Intesol: take 1 gel cap twice a day immediately before any meal is best. If you forget, you may take within 30 minutes after beginning the meal. If you taste the peppermint or feel discomfort from it, freeze them and take frozen. This will cause them to break open farther down in your GI tract.
Take ALL of the above products except Lipo-Gen, as the foundation of this protocol. Use Lipo-Gen only if you have lost your gall bladder or have trouble digesting fats.
5) If you are having allergic reactions based on the explanation of HISTAMINE found in Dr. Dahlman’s free reports or book take♦:
• Perimine: 2 Tablets, 2 times per day. Each bottle lasts 15 days.
6) If you are trying to eliminate SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) also known as an anaerobic bacteria problem, as discussed with Dr. Dahlman or you read about this problem in his free report or book, take♦:
• Candibactin BR: 2 Tablets, 20-30 minutes before each meal
• Perimine: 2 Tablets, 20-30 minutes before each meal
Take these products with all the above products that you need to take without the GI Sustain or UltraInflamX Plus 360 for one month. If you see the symptoms of SIBO getting lessened, just take for that one month. If you are unsure if there is a reduction, take for a second month. Once you are done with the SIBO protocol, begin the GI Sustain or UltraInflamX Plus 360 along with all the other products.